Following is the rubric for the inforgraphic
Link for an infographic already completed.https://s3.amazonaws.com/easel.ly/all_easels/185306/Magnesium/image.jpg
Expectations for the investigations.
1) Must show notes that were taken. No cutting and pasting. You may do notes in a word document but I need to have those notes when turn in the project. (either electronically or by hand)
2) You may collaborate but everyone needs to turn in a project.
3) Every one must do a different element in your class.
4) Write a summary everyday about what you have accomplished. (what is difficult, having trouble with, any other questions. (Put on this blog page) Make sure only sign in with first name, initial of last name and a core number so that I can identify who has blogged.
5) If you are in another room, in the hallway working, etc. I will accept only wonderful behavior. If I get any adverse reports, you will have to forfeit your chance to work on the investigations.
These investigations are to help you understand the standard but also think out side of the box and apply what you know. I hope you will have fun with these and learn to work together to help complete these activities.
These activities are in place of the classwork others will be doing.
Make comments how things are going, what are you finding difficult, etc or even talk to each other about what you are doing.
Remember I am here to facilitate not do the work for you.